PADI DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
The PADI diving experience called Discover Scuba Diving, allows you to see how much you like it and swimming proficiency is not required for this program. You can learn to scuba dive in a swimming pool or in the ocean. Although the program does not result in a certification, you will learn how to use the equipment, get a quick and easy introduction in shallow water, and when you are comfortable & confident; it is time to explore the Underwater World and its hidden treasures.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program – £55
The Price Includes
- Your Personal Private PADI Master Scuba Instructor
- Scuba Rental Equipment (regularly maintained and serviced)
- The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Certificate in recognition of your achievement
- Discover Scuba Diving Today
- Learn Scuba Diving Skills in Shallow Water
- Direct Supervision by PADI Instructor
- Maximum Depth 12 meters in Open Water and 2 metres maximum in Pool
- Explore the Underwater World, Clear Waters
- Some Scuba Skills may be Credited towards Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver Course
What are the requirements before I learn to scuba with PADI Discover Scuba Diving?
There are no special requirements to Try Scuba Diving in Pool. Anyone in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can enjoy this experience. (Minimum age: 10 years)
What will I learn?
You will learn to scuba, practice basic lessons for beginners, and then go diving under the direct supervision of a qualified PADI Scuba Diving Instructor. Unbelievable, but you learn that you really can breathe underwater and whether you enjoy it.
How much time do I need for diving?
Are you limited for time? We conduct the swimming pool experience in minimum 1hour to 2hours max.
What is my next scuba adventure after learning to dive?
You are now on your way to an internationally recognized scuba certification. We can credit the basic skills that you learn in this program towards the PADI or Open Water Certification, saving you time and extra expense.