PADI UNDERWATER VIDEOGRAPHER COURSE
Show your friends the results of your own underwater video. Underwater videography has sounds, motion and the dynamics of the underwater world. Make a movie of your scuba vacation adventures, and using your editing skills, share your underwater videos with your dive buddies, family, friends, and the rest of the world through social websites such as YouTube, Facebook, MySpace and more.
The PADI Underwater Videography Specialty Course. – £130
PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty Course – prerequisites
PADI Open Water Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation)
(Minimum age: 10 years old)
Underwater Videography – Learn about
- Dive planning and organisation for making underwater movies
- Selection of Underwater Videography equipment
- Video camera maintenance and general care
- Story line
- Shot sequencing
Underwater Videographer – Learning Materials
The PADI Underwater Videographer crewpak is not included in the price* which includes all the materials to complete the Underwater Videographer Specialty Course, and is available from the Dive School.
The topics that are covered in the Manual & DVD include
- Post dive care and maintenance for video cameras
- Video editing
- The basic video production process
- The sounds, motion and dynamics of the underwater world
What’s included in the price?
- Your own dedicated private PADI U/Water Videography Specialty Instructor
- Rental of a complete set of modern scuba equipment (regularly maintained and serviced)
- Classroom sessions if required
- Three scuba dives in the open water environment
- Videography skills and exercises
- The PADI Underwater Videographer Certification Card
Underwater Videographer – The Benefits
The Underwater Videography course combines well with the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer, and both of these PADI packages rely heavily on the benefits of the Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
Digital Underwater Photography - There are two versions of the underwater photography course. Depending on which type of underwater camera you are using, there is the film or digital certification available.
Peak Performance Buoyancy - Neutral buoyancy skills greatly enhance your comfort and safety during all scuba dives. The Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course is one of the most rewarding courses that benefits every dive, learning about proper weighting, controlled ascents and descents, and trimming in the water for effortless, relaxing dives.
PADI Master Scuba Diver - The PADI Underwater Videographer specialty course can be credited towards the highest rating in recreational diving, the Master Scuba Diver.
Please note that all prices are subject to change without prior notice and the prices that are quoted assume that all PADI prerequisites have been met to start the specific course and do not include the required PADI diving manuals and/or crewpacks*