ADVENTURE DIVERS COURSE
Get more from diving! Experience a PADI adventure, learning additional dive skills and gaining more confidence, including digital photography for divers, ship wreck dives, or a night dive. Any three adventure dives of your choice, will earn you the PADI Adventure Divers Certification. This course will improve your underwater ability and the instructor can credit each adventure core dive, towards the first dive of the corresponding specialty course.
The PADI Adventure Divers Course – £220
The Price Includes
- Your own dedicated private Padi Instructor
- Free Scuba Diving Equipment rental for all training dives (regularly maintained and serviced)
- Three theory classes
- Use of Specialty Dive Equipment
- Three Scuba Dives in the Open Water Environment
- The PADI Adventure Diver Certification & Adventures in Diving Manual
What’s required to become a PADI Adventure Diver?
You must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver
(Minimum age: 10 years)
What scuba skills will I learn?
The PADI ‘Adventures in Diving’ program provides maximum choice and flexibility, allowing you to choose the dives that interest you the most. Maybe your buoyancy skills? Try the Peak Performance Buoyancy Adventure Dive. Wreck Diving? Try the Wreck Diver Adventure Dive. Choose any three of the following Adventure Dives